Veteran Resource Row
Area veterans are encouraged to stop by the Veterans Resource Row at the Atlantic City Airshow presented by GEICO. More than a dozen community organizations will be in place to connect area veterans and their families with resources and assistance with VA benefits, employment services, education assistance, and more.
The organizations in attendance are as follows:
- Wilmington VA Medical Center
- Philadelphia VA Medical Center
- VA Benefits Administration Outreach and Services
- VET Center
- The American Legion
- NJ Vet2Vet
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Camden
- Disabled American Veterans Department of New Jersey
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Education and Health Centers of America
- GI Go Fund
- NJ Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- New Jersey Transition Assistance Center
- New Jersey Veterans Chamber of Commerce
The veteran resource row will be located on the Boardwalk at Missouri Avenue in Atlantic City. The booths will be manned during the hours of the Airshow, from 11 am to 4 pm on Tuesday, August 20 and Wednesday August 21.
The Veteran Resource Row is made possible by the collaboration of the Greater Atlantic City Chamber, Casino Reinvestment Development Authority, Caesars Atlantic City and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Veterans Service Organizations, Department of Veterans Affairs, and local veterans.