Boardwalk Hall VIP Watch Party
BOARDWALK HALL TO BRING BACK EXCLUSIVE VIP WATCH PARTY FOR 15TH ANNUAL ATLANTIC CITY AIRSHOW ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 23
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH TICKETMASTER.
After a successful event in 2016, Spectra by Comcast Spectacor, operators of Historic Boardwalk Hall and the Atlantic City Convention Center, is again hosting a private VIP Watch Party for the 2017 Atlantic City Airshow from Boardwalk Hall’s second story loggia on Wednesday, August 23.
The event, which includes a free parking spot per purchase order, will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., with doors opening at 10 a.m. This year’s VIP Watch Party will also include lunch provided by Carmine’s Atlantic City as well as corresponding audio to go along with the viewing of the Airshow.
Tickets for the VIP Watch Party, priced at $125, are on sale now and can be purchased through Ticketmaster, by phone at 800-736-1420 or in person at the Boardwalk Hall Box Office powered by Atlantic City Electric.
Each ticket will include:
· Access to view the Air Show from the BEST location in Atlantic City with seating from Boardwalk
Hall’s private outdoor loggia overlooking the Boardwalk
· Lunch provided by Carmine’s Atlantic City- Fruit, Salads, Sandwiches & Dessert
· Complimentary Coca-Cola soft drinks and bottled water
· Access to Boardwalk Hall’s private restrooms reserved only for ticket-holders
· Free Parking providing access to Boardwalk Hall’s parking garage during the event per purchase
A limited number of tickets are available while supplies last.
Boardwalk Hall and the Atlantic City Convention Center are owned and funded by the New Jersey Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA). Spectra by Comcast Spectacor provides both Venue Management and Food Services & Hospitality to Boardwalk Hall and the Atlantic City Convention Center.