Directions & Parking
2017 Airshow Parking
The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) is again providing reduced parking rates at several surface lots and garages for Atlantic City’s 2017 summer beach concerts and signature events, including the Atlantic City Airshow on Wednesday, August 23. Reduced hourly rates will also be available throughout the summer season.
The CRDA sponsored parking and special event rates include:
- The surface lot on the corner of Pacific and Georgia avenues (across from Boardwalk Hall, enter on Georgia Avenue) On special event days there will be a flat rate of $10. The reduced rate for parking on a daily basis throughout the summer is $5 for up to three hours, and $10 for over three hours.
- The Wave Parking Garage at Fairmount and Mississippi avenues (enter on Mississippi or Fairmount avenue) will offer parking spaces at a cost of $10 for the day.
- The surface lot at Atlantic and Ohio avenues (enter on Ohio Avenue) will offer spaces at $10 for the day.
- The surface lot at Indiana and Pacific avenues adjacent to AtlantiCare (enter on Indiana Avenue) has many parking spaces available on event days at a flat rate of $10 for they day. The reduced rate for parking on a daily basis throughout the summer is $5 for up to three hours, and $10 for over three hours.
- The Atlantic City Convention Center parking garage, situated at the foot of the Atlantic City Expressway (enter on Michigan Avenue), will offer parking spaces for $5 for the day.
– 24-hour parking and ADA Accessible parking is available at SJTA’s New York Avenue Garage -19 South New York Avenue Click here for rates
Check back here before the show for the latest information.
*Parking rates are subject to change. Space is subject to availability. Early arrival is recommended. Stay & Play after the show to avoid the rush.