Be Prepared – Pre-flight Checklist
No Airshow can be successful without a pre-flight checklist. Here are some helpful tips to optimize your Airshow experience.
- Protect yourself with sunscreen.
- Wear light clothing in the hot weather.
- Bring snacks and water to stay refreshed.
- Bring sunglasses for optimal sight of the show.
- Cameras and binoculars are a great way to capture the action.
- AM/FM radios can be used to tune into the show’s live broadcast.
- Bring a portable radio and tune it to WPG Talk Radio 104.1 FM and 1450 AM to hear all of the commentary for the show.
- Beach accessories, chairs, umbrellas, hats and bathing suits are welcomed on the beach.